The new language syllabus workshop trilogy is a suite of NESA registered one-day workshops designed to support Language teachers to:
- understand the new syllabus
- write engaging units of work
- design authentic assessment tasks
- organise data for reporting
Attend one, two or all three workshops to be prepared to implement the new syllabus in your school. Feel excited about what you are going to teach!
Click on the links below to learn more about each workshop and enrol. Numbers are strictly limited – don’t miss out book now!
- NSW Language syllabuses – rewriting stage 4 programs
- It starts with the task – Stage 5 assessment in Languages
- Get organised! Create a digital day and mark book to match report outcomes.
Can’t come to the Sydney CBD? The trilogy of workshops can be presented in any location across NSW if there is sufficient interest, so gather your colleagues and please let Leanne know where you would like her to run a workshop.